PMO Desk Sergeant: 301-619-7114
Local Law Enforcement: 301-600-1208
MCAC Watch Section: 1-800-492-TIPS
What is iWatch Army?
iWatch, iReport, iKeep Us Safe (iWatch Army) is a community program to help your neighborhood stay safe from terrorist activities.
You and your fellow Army community members can report behaviors and activities that make you feel uncomfortable and do not feel right (suspicious behaviors).
iWatch Army is a program and partnership between your community and your local law enforcement.
iWatch Army asks you to report behavior and activities that are unusual or seem out of the ordinary.
Why Report These Behaviors?
It is your awareness reported to local law enforcement that can help predict and prevent attacks before they happen.
Since 9-11, we can and must work together to prevent future attacks.
It is always better to report suspicious behaviors than to refrain from doing so.
The iWatch Army program is about behaviors and activities, not individuals.
What Activities Do I Report?
Here are examples of behaviors and activities to report:
- People drawing or measuring important buildings
- Strangers asking questions about security forces or security procedures
- A briefcase, suitcase, backpack or package left behind
- Cars or trucks left in No parking zones in front of important buildings
- Intruders found in secure areas
- A person wearing clothes that are too big and bulky and/or too hot for the weather
- Chemical smells or fumes that worry you
- Questions about sensitive information such as building blueprints, security plans or VIP travel schedules without a right or need to know
- Purchasing supplies or equipment that can be used to make bombs or weapons or purchasing uniforms without the proper credentials
Unsure what to do? Let the experts decide!
PMO Desk Sergeant at 301-619-7114 or DSN 343-7114
Local Law Enforcement at 301-600-1208
MCAC Watch Section at 1-800-492-TIPS
Important Places to Watch
- Unit headquarters
- Installation access points
- Religious facilities
- Amusement parks
- Sports/entertainment venues
- Recreation centers, fitness facilities
- Barracks, lodging facilities
- Mass gatherings - parades, fairs, etc.
- Schools, libraries, day care centers
- Commissary, PX, gas station, bank
- Public transportation