An additional take back day has been added on Friday, April 25!!
You will have the opportunity to bring your old or unused medication to the PMO offices at both Forest Glen Annex and Fort Detrick! Please take your medications to the front desk, where the officer will secure the medications in a container. You may drop off your medications between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. at each PMO office.
- Forest Glen Annex PMO office, Building #605
- Fort Detrick PMO office, Building #1419
The National DEA Prescription Medication Take Back Day will be held on Saturday, April 26 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Forest Glen Commissary, Building 162
- Fort Detrick Post Exchange, Building 1405
Turn in your unused or expired medication for safe disposal. For more information please visit www.dea.gov
- Fort Detrick POC – (301) 619-9722
- Forest Glen POC – (301) 473-1538