Network Enterprise Center
1422 Sultan Drive
Fort Detrick, MD 21702
Computer Help Desk: 866-335-ARMY (866-335-2769)
Telephone Trouble Desk: 301-619-2504
Network Enterprise Center: 301-619-7291 / DSN 343-7291
Welcome to the Fort Detrick Network Enterprise Center. The Fort Detrick Network Enterprise Center (NEC) is intended to provide services to the Army's only multi-agency (including the Department of Defense's joint commands and programs, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, the National Institutes of Health, United States Department of Agriculture, Department of Homeland Defense and others) campus for Medical Research and Acquisition, Medical Logistics Management and Communications Infrastructure Research & Engineering. Such an environment requires a flexible, multi-talented IM/IT provider to facilitate the varied and extensive requirements inherent to mission success for this wide range scope and variety of disciplines.
- Telephone and data infrastructure
- Emergency telephone communications
- Wireless infrastructure
- Video teleconference services
- Range/field telephone services
- Telecommunications continuity of operations and operations planning
- Communications service support
- Fire, safety, security, and other circuits
- Non-tactical radios and spectrum management
- Department of Defense public key infrastructure
- Communications security (COMSEC)
- Risk management, accreditation, and certification services
- Information assurance training
- Network security
Provide Automation services which includes:
- Mail messaging and collaboration
- Desktop, software, and peripheral support
- File, print, storage and mission server support
- Data network management
- Automation and network continuity of operations and operations planning
- Automation and network service
- Enter the 7th Street Main Gate.
- Continue straight thru stoplight on Veteran's Way.
- The end of Veteran's Way intersects with Sultan Dr. The Fort Detrick NEC is located across from the intersection.