Asian/Pacific Islanders Program
Forest Glen: 301-295-7551
1520 Freedman Drive, Room 209
Fort Detrick, Maryland 21702
About the Asian/Pacific Islander Employment Program
- Increase awareness of the Asian/Pacific Islander Employment Program to the Ft. Detrick and Frederick communities.
- Improve communications and build relationships with other Asian/Pacific Islander organizations.
- Provide advice and assistance to management and personnel to protect individuals rights and support employment training.
- Provide information to the community at large on issues of concern relating to the Asian/Pacific American community's interest and needs.
- Promote socioeconomic development of Asian/Pacific Americans and businesses.
Fort Detrick Asian/Pacific Islander Observances
- In May: Ft. Detrick's Asian/Pacific Islander Heritage Month Celebration
The Asian/Pacific Islander's Program Wants to Hear About YOUR issues!
What topics would you like covered at a Asian/Pacific Islander's Program Lunch 'n Learn? We want to focus on YOUR interests, so use our Feedback Form and suggest something YOU want.